The Adventurer Club provides a complete age-appropriate curriculum for families with kids in pre-K through fourth grade. At each level kids learn more about the Bible, health, nature, how to get along with others, and more. The Adventurer Club also gives parents an opportunity to model Christian values while enjoying special activities with their children. Through the Adventurer Club, the church can support parents as they work to develop happy, healthy, mature kids.
Included in the starter kit:
- Director’s Guide with complete instructions on programming, curriculum, uniform, and more
- Leader’s Guides for Little Lamb, Eager Beaver, Busy Bee, Sunbeam, Builder, and Helping Hand levels
- Awards Poster with titles listed in English, Spanish, and French
- Music CD including the theme song for the Adventurer Club in English and Spanish
- Resource USB Flash Drive featuring award requirements, printable forms and certificates, and much more