Encounter Adventist Curriculum Unit 10.1 Posters
Status: In stock
- Explore the life of David and what it means to after God’s own heart.
- Identify characteristics of David that made him a man after God’s own heart.
- Apply these characteristics to how one can live after God’s heart today.
- Explore key events surrounding the life of David such as: his anointing, his battle with Goliath, fleeing from Saul, Saul’s death, David’s kingship, and his adultery with Bathsheba.
- Investigate key messages from the life of David, such as what it means to be called by God, humility and pride, temptation and sin and responding to God’s love, grace and a desire for a relationship with us, and apply these themes to one’s life.
Curriculum copyright usage requires official training takes place in order to acquire curriculum or materials access. If you have had official NAD Encounter training, please call AdventSource at 402.486.8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who bought this product also bought
© 2019 AdventSource. All Rights Reserved