Discipleship and Service: Reaching Families for Jesus - 2018 Planbook (NAD Edition)
1 - 9
10 - 19
20 - 49
Status: In stock
Reaching Families for Jesus: Discipleship and Service is for pastors and ministry leaders in their work with families in and out of the church. We hope the resources found in this volume will help develop healthier families, which invariably result in healthier churches that can reach the world with power and joy to help hasten the coming of Jesus Christ.
- What Do You Need From Jesus Today?
- What's Love Got to Do with it?
- The Perfect Spouse?
- The Power of Praying Parents
- Answered Prayer for Mr. Top
- A Sunbeam for Jesus
- A Boy Named "W"
- Becoming One Flesh: God's Plan for Intimacy in Marriage
- Building a Healthy Home
- Uplifting the Non-Custodial Parent
- Letting Go: Seminar on Empty Nest Syndrome (ENS)
- Nurturing the Faith of Pastors' Kids: Reflections on a Pastoral Family Stress Study
- Pastoral Marriages: A Contemporary Challenge
- Leadership and Personal Integrity
- Articles, Book Reviews, and Family Ministries Implementation Materials
Copyright 2017. 122 pages. Reaching Families for Jesus is the NAD Family Ministries Department's 2018 planbook.
People who bought this product also bought
© 2019 AdventSource. All Rights Reserved