Families Reaching Across
was created to assist pastors and ministry leaders with communicating the importance of reaching out to neighbors, relatives, and friends in a ministry of compassion and grace. From seminars and children’s stories to articles and book reviews, you will find an abundance of resources available in this planbook.
Seminars— PowerPoint Presentations Available at www.adventistfamilyministries.com
- Homes of Light: Sharing the Light
- Dating: A Biblical Perspective
- Keeping Our Teens Safe from Themselves
- Parenting All God’s Children
- Becoming Single Again
- Faith and a Box of Cereal
- How Jeff Witnessed During the Forest Fire
- Family Ties
- The Family and Adventist Schools Joining Hands
- Loneliness: A Spiritual Approach to a Very Human Signal
- A Message to Teens about Domestic Violence
- Parenting Teens in a Digital World
- Maximizing Marital and Parental Satisfaction in Pastoral Couples
- Securing Christian Marriage and Family
- Prayers for Kids that Get Answered
- The New Conversation About Race
The workshops, stories, leadership resources, and articles in this book will help families learn how to reach out to everyone they meet with the grace and compassion of Jesus Christ.
Paperback. Copyright 2013. 160 pages.