Trustees of the Lord's Finances
is an introduction to organizing and managing the finances of Adventist congregations and schools.
Hosted by a select group of Adventist financial experts, this resource guides churches and school treasurers through the process of learning how to effectively organize and manage the Lord’s finances.
- Counting and depositing
- Reconciling and Reporting
- Budget planning and internal control
- Short- and long-term investments
- Hiring and firing personnel
- The key elements of risk management
Most importantly, discover how to protect your church and school from fraud and loss and how to manage funds with integrity, honesty, and efficiency.
Softbound. 32 pages. Copyright 2002.