Elementary Physical Education Standards K-8 - 2016
Status: In stock
Elementary Physical Education Standards presents a variety of ways to teach skills to kids in grades K-8.
Physical Education Domains
- Motor skills - demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns
- Performance application - applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics related to movement and performance
- Physical fitness - demonstrates the knowledge and skills needed to achieve a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness
- Responsible behavior - exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others as children of God
- Values health - recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction
Paperback. 10 pages. Copyright 2016.
People who bought this product also bought
© 2021 AdventSource. All Rights Reserved