Date & Location: March 3-5, 2017. Lincoln Spanish Church 5701 SW 12th Street, Lincoln, NE 68512.
Description: Attendees to all meetings will receive the North American Division Certification for Creative Arts from the Children's Ministries Department. You will see the presentation VBX (Vacation Bible Experience) program for the summer of 2017, "Cactusville!"
FYI Tools for Related Ministries Featured:
1. Kits 1 and 2 for, "Help I'm a Parent" video and study guide for parents of children age Birth-7 and 8-12.
2. Adventurer Club Manual and Award Book.
3. Team Creation: Eight lesson series on kids health from Florida Hospital.
4. God Loves Me 28 Ways Series: Companion series for children at evangelistic meetings (ready in 2018) by Shirley Allen, Children's Ministries, Oregon Conference.
5. Books 1 and 2 of the Earliteen/Youth Leadership Manual: A Place to Belong, Building a Great Team by Steve Case and Hubert Cisneros.
6. Mid-America Union Pathfinder Camporee July 26-30, 2017, Kindred Spirit, Black Hills South Dakota, available honors.
7. AdventSource resources will be available.
Who Should Attend: Junior, earliteen and youth Sabbath School leaders; vacation bible school leaders; family ministry leaders; pathfinder and adventurer leaders and anyone interested in feeding the lands of God.
Featured Speakers: Sherri Uhrig, Director, Children’s Ministries, NAD; Melanie Cruz, Associate Director, Children’s Ministries, NAD.
English Creative Arts Presenters:
Teresa Peckham and Candi Sartin, Children's Ministries Leaders, Gothenburg, Nebraska, Balloon Ministry.
Brent Kimura, Pastor, Washington Conference, and Puppet Youth Team, Puppet Ministry.
Brett Hadley, Pastor, Kansas-Nebraska Conference, Professor, Humanities/Drama/Communications, Drama Ministry.
Spanish Creative Arts Presenters:
Justo and Rosa Morales, Children's Ministries Directors, Illinois Conference.
Friday, March 3, 2017
5:00 pm-7:00 pm - Event Check-in
7:00 pm-9:00 pm - Opening Session
Sabbath, March 4, 2017
9:00 am-9:15 pm - Presentations
Sunday, March 5, 2017
8:00 am-11:00 am - Closing Session