Adventist Church Connect is a website service from the North American Division. It is provided at no cost to local churches and schools in the US, Canada, and Bermuda. Sites include free set-up, hosting, and support.
- Adventist Living Pattern System: Sites reflect the Adventist Church’s visual identity, showing that local churches and schools are part of a worldwide organization.
- Easy Interface: As you add text, images, and media, you will see exactly how each page will look on the front end of your site.
- Drag and Drop Images: Simply drag and drop a photo into the page you’re editing and it will automatically upload. You can also resize images, adjust the aspect ratio, and add captions.
- Social Media Integration: Connect all of your church or school’s communication platforms by linking your social media channels to icons on your site.
- Online Calendar: Use our calendar feature, or sync the website with iCal or a Google calendar.
- Seamlessly Incorporate Media: Upload audio and video files to your site or link to media already on Vimeo or YouTube.
- Responsive Design: Sites automatically adjust to fit screens of all sizes including computers, tablets, and smart phones.
- Security Features: ACC sites are automatically configured with an SSL certificate for your domain.
- Search Engine Optimization: Sites include many features that will boost search engine rankings. In addition, each page allows you to add key words to help improve SEO.
For more information or to sign up, visit AdventistChurchConnect.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.518.0819.