Download the requirements for the Accounting honor by clicking on the Download link above.
Complete a high school or college course in accounting OR the following requirements:
1. What is accounting?
2. What are some functions of an accountant?
3. Define the following accounting terms:
4. What are some advantages of computerized accounting?
5. What type of education and skills are necessary to be an accountant?
6. What certifications are available for accountants? How do they differ from earning a college degree in accounting?
7. Identify and define at least ten accounting career disciplines.
8. Individually or as a group, discuss the biblical principles of each of the following texts, drawing comparisons to the field of accounting:
9. Briefly describe the difference between an individual who is a “millionaire” versus an individual with a net worth of a million dollars. Include a discussion of liquid and non-liquid assets.
10. Complete three of the following:
Skill Level 3
Original Honor 1938