Bookkeeping Honor Requirement
- By: AdventSource
- File type: PDF
- Size: 252.9 KB
Download the requirements for the Bookkeeping honor by clicking on the download link above.
1. What is the difference between bookkeeping and accounting?
2. Define the following terms:
- Trial balance
3. What is the difference between double-entry bookkeeping and single-entry book-keeping?
4. What education is necessary to be a bookkeeper? What other education is helpful to a bookkeeping career?
5. What are some career fields that are related to bookkeeping?
6. Conduct an interview with your church treasurer, asking the following questions:
- How much time do you spend each week at your job as church treasurer?
- What do you do with the money collected in the offering plates?
- How do you keep track of who contributed how much money?
- What money is sent to the conference?
- What money is kept in our local church?
- Are your records ever reviewed by an accountant? How often?
- How do you report the church finances to the church board?
- How do you report the church finances to the conference?
Skill Level 2
Original Honor 1937
© 2020 AdventSource. All Rights Reserved