Download the requirements for the Business honor by clicking on the download link above.
1. Define the following terms:
2. Describe three ways in which a business may be conceived. Compare and contrast sales of products and sales of services. Give examples of each.
3. Explain the benefits of having a management team in a business (note that one person might adopt all these roles in a small/micro business).
4. List ways that a business’s product/service may be promoted.
5. Show how you determine the following:
6. Discuss ways in which the profits of a company can be used.
7. Create a list of products or services that a Pathfinder club could provide in fund raising money for an upcoming event or charity.
8. Brainstorm to get a list of “micro-business” ideas that a Pathfinder or Pathfinder group could start during the summer or in their free time. Make sure that these ideas follow ethical principles and respected commitments to school, church and family. Evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats associated with each of them.
9. Develop a business plan for at least one of your ideas from the brainstorming above. Include the following in the plan:
10. Execute the plan
11.Discuss ethical issues and Christian values involved in conducting a business.
12. Do one of the following:
Skill Level 2
New in 2015
North American Division