Download the requirements for the Fire Safety honor by clicking on the download link above.
1. Have the Red Alert Honor
2. Tour a fire station or listen to a firefighter give a talk to your club or school.
3. Organize and conduct a fire drill at a school, church, or other public building. Develop an exit map for one of the buildings. What information should be put on the exit map?
4. Smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detectors
5. Fire Extinguishers - Complete all of the following:
6. Know what to look for during a fire safety inspection. Perform a fire safety inspection of your house and present your findings to your parents. Then perform a fire safety inspection of one of the following and present your findings to the leaders of the institution. Be prepared to give suggestions and answer questions that arise.
7. What guidelines and precautions must you take before starting a camp or trash fire?
8. Serve your community in regards to fire safety by doing one of the following:
9. Discuss how the following Bible verses apply to fire safety, both temporally and spiritually.
New in 2012
North American Division