Needle Craft Honor Requirements
- By: AdventSource
- File type: PDF
- Size: 302.6 KB
Download the requirements for the needle craft honor by clicking on the download link above.
1. Do two of the following:
- Embroider one of the following: dresser scarf, pair of pillowcases, luncheon cloth, or other equivalent article.
- Make a pillow cover or wall hanging, a set of four sachet pillows, or three tree ornaments out of any of the following methods:
- Make a pillow cover, wall hanging, cover for chair, footstool, or piano bench in needlepoint or counted cross stitch.
- Make an article using any of the following methods:
(5)Swedish weaving on linen or huck toweling
2. Show articles you have made, using ten of the following stitches:
- Fishbone Stem
- French knot
- Heavy chain
- Lazy daisy
- Long and short
- Star filling
3. Show the correct way of gathering lace and whipping it to hemmed edge.
4. Describe a satisfactory method of keeping your fancy-work equipment in good equipment.
Skill Level 2
Original Honor 1928
Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
© 2020 AdventSource. All Rights Reserved