Tabernacle Award Requirements
- Author: Advent Source
- File type: PDF
- Size: 187 KB
Download the requirement for the tabernacle award by clicking the download link above.
Level: Builder (3rd Grade)
Section: My God
1. Read and discuss I Corinthians 6:19 and Exodus 25:8 and 29:44-46.
2. What does Tabernacle mean?
3. List the three main areas of the Tabernacle.
4. Find and read John 14:6, John 10:9 and Matthew 7:13-14. Using the Bible verses that you read, discuss what a gate symbolizes. (The gate is a representation of Christ.)
5. Discuss and identify the Tabernacle and all of its parts.
- Brazen Altar
- Laver (basin)
- Menorah (lamp stand)
- Table of Showbread
- Golden Altar of Incense
- Holy of Holies and the Veil
- Ark of the Covenant and the Articles
6. Create or build your own Tabernacle.
7. Sing a sanctuary song.
8. Play one of the following games:
- Tabernacle memory
- Fruit basket upset using Tabernacle part names
- Make cards of the furniture; mix the cards up and as they draw a card, put it in the right place on the diagram.
- Each Adventurer draws out of a hat a card with the name of a furniture/part of the Tabernacle on it, and then stands in the correct place in the room.
- Other game.
© 2022 AdventSource. All Rights Reserved