Download the requirements for the tailoring honor by clicking on the download link above.
1. Identify the following materials:
2. Identify three of the following weaves:
3. How are the following used?:
4. Tell the points to be considered when making a garment fit properly and look tailored.
5. Be familiar with the following pressing equipment:
6. Know at least two methods for making bound buttonholes. Make a bound buttonhole using one of these methods.
7. Make a slit pocket with a welt or a bound pocket.
8. Demonstrate your skills in tailoring by making a man's or woman's suit that fits properly.
Skill Level 3
Original Honor 1938