Real Family Talk is an award-winning program hosted by Willie Oliver, Ph.D., a pastor and family sociologist, and Elaine Oliver, MA, an educator and counseling psychologist. Through their half-hour show, this dynamic couple equips families with the tools necessary to build relationships, improve communication, and make important decisions.
- When the Honeymoon is Over: 6 reasons we fall out of love. Guests: Mike and Gayle Tucker.
- Who has the Floor? Tools for managing conflict in marriage.
- Eldercare and Aging: Facing the blessings and challenges of aging. Guest: Diane Crane.
- Finding the Right Mate: What you need to know before tying the knot.
- Surviving the Financial Crisis: How to save your money and your marriage. Guests: Dwain and Kemba Esmond.
- Nurturing Fun & Friendship: How to put the fun back into your marriage.
- Social Media and the Family: Don’t let social media destroy your life.
- What’s Happened to Family Dinner? Why dinnertime is still the most important hour in your family’s day. Guest: Duane McBride.
Includes two DVDs with a total of 8 30-minute episodes. Copyright 2013.