Steps to Church Planting: From Inception to Launch (Spanish)
Status: In stock
This manual is designed to assist groups planting Seventh-day Adventist churches. The material in this book is designed for use in a small group setting. Author Tom L. Evans shares what he has learned from his experience planting churches in the Texas Conference.
This complete guide to church planting includes information about:
- Preparing to plant a church
- Forming a leadership team
- Identifying primary focus groups
- Working with the core group
- Developing a support system
- Momentum to launch
Copyright 2011. Spiral bound. 114 pages.
People who bought this product also bought
© 2019 AdventSource. All Rights Reserved