One in every six churches in the United States is African-American. So, given the church's central role in the black community, why is the number of unchurched African Americans increasing? How can you plant a church that proclaims with power and relevance the unchanging Gospel to our changing African-American culture?
Drawing from his wealth of experience, Hozell Francis gives you both the theory and practices for raising up a church in today's black community. You'll find out how to:
- Shape a vision to guide your church
- Form plans to realize your vision
- Cultivate strong community ties
- Develop an effective core of leaders
- Impact families with the Gospel
- Transcend cultural dividing lines
Paperback. 122 pages. Copyright 1999.