Help! I’m a Parent: Christian Parenting in the Real World
will inspire and encourage parents, grandparents, and caregivers on your journey as disciple-makers of your children. It addresses common challenges experienced by parents of children from birth through age seven.
This DVD resource is designed to accompany the Help! I’m a Parent lessons and ideal for use individually, as a couple, or in a group meeting in the home, church, or at a local church school.
Pamela and Claudio Consuegra host ten 30-minute segments that create a foundation for the lesson. Lessons feature:
- Invitation & Introduction: Drs. Leslie & Prudence Pollard
- Firm Foundation: Mike & Gail Tucker
- Forever Friendships: Dr. Christine & Pastor Kevin Bryne
- Sharing & Service: Dr. Sung Kwon
- Relationships & Rivalry: Drs. Leslie & Prudence Pollard
- Managing Media: Dr. Rose Gamblin
- Happy & Healthy: Katia Reinert
- Respect & Responsibility: Dr. Cesar & Carolann DeLeon
- Time, Talent & Treasurers: Dr. John and Janice Mathews
- Parenting Partners: Edwina Neely & Carolann DeLeon
Bonus: Includes a short video clip you can use to promote this series.
Includes two DVDs. Copyright 2014.